Re: Lubuntu Lucid Beta 1 "Logo"

So, I have tried livecd. There is huge improvement since last alpha. Thank
you. But I have noticed following bugs:
1) when I launch screensaver (from parameters) I see again  annoying error
telling me that there is no directory /usr/share/backgrounds. May be create
this directory by default?
2) I have noticed one way to crash pcmanfm2. I have gone to "Go->Network"
and after it showed me my network, I have pressed it. And pcmanfm2 crashes.
3) Also there is no terminal emulator by default (that is specified in
preferences). May be it should be?
4) When I marked to show WM menu (going to parameters of my desktop) it was
very difficult for me to return to parameters of my desktop. After few
minutes of trying to find the solution, I go to terminal and type "pcmanfm2
--desktop-pref" and it appears. May be this window should be able to appear
under "Desktop Settings" in WM menu?

In the near future as soon as I find some free time I will do fresh install
on my computer and tell you about my experiences.

Regards,
Michael