Re: Lubuntu Lucid Beta 1 "Logo"

I also noticed that when you open pcman and click on the cd-rom icon,
it simply closes. since I am on the live CD, There is a pretty good
chance that there is a CD in the drive, will install and check it with
a non-mounted CD as well.

Glen

Get quiet, let go of conflict, become peaceful. | Dr. Wayne W. Dyer