Feedback Lubuntu Lucid Beta 1 "Logo"

Hi,

I tested the first beta and I am pretty impressed. I tested it on real hardware booting from liveusb stick. It was amazingly fast. Only a few seconds to boot. This is really a record for linux systems.
PCManFM2 seems to work fine. I only encounterd some minor bugs.

1. No default Terminal emulator is set in PCManFM2. We should set this to lxterminal
2. Ejecting USB Sticks from within PCManFM2 does not seem to work. (Tested with 3 SanDisk U3 Sticks, they have 2 partitions 1 FAT32 Data, and a virtual CD-ROM drive partition. I only mounted the FAT32 Data partition, though pcmanfm2 asked me to mount both.)
3. The dialog to open a newly inserted media shows up on the virtual desktop where there is a opened filemanager. Trying to switch to desktop inserting usb stick results that it automatically switches to desktop 1 and shows the media dialog there. (I think its a bug, cause its annoying and killing my workflow, as if you choose to open up the newly insert media it won't show up in the opened filemanager window, but opens up a second window. So it absolutely does not make sense to switch the desktop to show the dialog.)
4. Copying Linked folders(symlink to folder, that contains files) in pcmanfm2 should copy them as symlinks and not as files I think.

This are the first test results so far.
All in all a very nice improvement. And btw. very nice work on the artwork to fit the ubuntu new brand ;)

Greetings
Leszek