Re: Problems about lxdm

The environnement variables should be set in /etc/environment according
to https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EnvironmentVariables for Ubuntu
system.

However, the PATH should be specified by the init script of the
distribution. lxdm fallback was PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin, and
appeared to always fallback to this, whenever you specify or not the
path in the init script (which is an upstart script in Ubuntu). The last
upload of lxdm re-enabled this behavior, so it should be fixed now for
lxdm.