testing and reporting

so fare pcmanfm2 is way better then its preddessessor the autoload is
great for disk nice touch control over desktop like backgrounds via
right click and selecting desktop preferances very nice i agree with
goggle code and we need a lxcontrol this would be a very good addiction,
also a compiz like control or a one button switch so people whom can use
compiz can click it and it does the --compiz replace command or the
cammand to switch back to openbox for those whom can spare the extra
resources if they choose to. maybe add some games to the package that
are basic all desktops seem to have them usually gnome kde even lxde
does. apps tested so fare and running very well including playonlinux.
again you guys are making my os dreams come true.

peace out and many many thanks

daniel rose
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
daktas (https://launchpad.net/~poetgod7-hotmail)