When will we have Lubuntu 10.04 beta 2?

Ubuntu beta 2 just came out.
So when will we have Lubuntu 10.04 beta 2?
Before releasing beta 2, please get the hotest pcmanfm2 and libfm from
git since there are some important fixes.
It's a pity that Lubuntu didn't enter Ubuntu family this time, but
we'll be ready at the time of 10.10.
At that time, our google summer of code projects should be finished so
things are going to be improved.
In addition, as upower and udisks now have stable releases, it's time
to support them and provide better user experience.

In the past we always rushed to make new releases for LXDE components
to test new features.
Now as the projects grows and more and more people are using it, we
need to meet the quality requirement of being a major desktop
environment.
So a delay to release new components is sometimes better than to
release a buggy one.
Let wait and see what will happen at the time of 10.10.
I bet it will be the best Lubuntu release ever.

Cheers!

Follow ups