PCManFM 0.9.4 beta2 will be released in two days

Hello all users, developers, and translators,
After almost three weeks of bug fixing, I'm going to release PCManFM
0.9.4 beta2 in recent two to three days.
Now we are in a state of string and feature freeze.
No new UI changes affecting translations will be done unless it's
required to fix bugs.
So all translation teams, please update the translations before the
beta 2 release if you can.
As Lubuntu is going to be release soon and fedora and SuSE follows,
we're a little bit late.
But don't worry, we'll make a good release and won't release any
work-in-progress as "stable".
It's not possible to make a totally bug-free version, but I'll try to
make it good enough to be a quality release.

Some noticible changes:
Drag and drop files to folders in side-pane now works. :-)
RTL display problems are finally fixed.
Several bugs causing crashes are fixed.
Some minor UI gliches are fixed.
The annoying sorting bugs are fixed.

Please help the testing and get gdb backtrace if you can. A proper
backtrace can greatly help debugging.
Thanks!