Fwd: bug / problem in "detailed list view"

Please can anyone reproduce this bug? It doesn't happen on my laptop.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M. Daub <m.daub@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 5:21 PM
Subject: bug / problem in "detailed list view"
To: PCMan <pcman.tw@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear PCMan,

first: thanks for your great work!

second: the problem:
On "https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/SubTeams/TestingSubTeam/pcmanfm2Testing";
you said that you can't reproduce the problem with highlighting in detailed
view.

Because for me it's very annoying too, I'd like to describe it in more detail:

- using lubuntu with the most recent updates and with the desktop-ppa and
proposed-updates enabled.

- using pcmanfm 0.9.3 with detailed list view as default view for every folder

- At first start and at the fist screen I can select each folder and each file
with one click. And with the right-click I could "open, open with, cut, ...
and so on".

- But if I go into a folder I cannot select any file or subfolder. With a
double-click I can open it, but I cannot selcect it with a one-click. And so
with a right-click I have only "new, past, select all, ... and so on", but not
"open, cut, ..."

- If I change the view to "compact view", then I can select what I want and
after that, if I change back to "detailed list view" then I can select the
items in that folder too. But after going into another folder the problem is
there and I cannot select anything.

Please take a look and fix the problem.
The "detailed list view" is the default view for a lot of people.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Marcus Daub

Follow ups