From: Jon Monreal <jon.monreal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 9:29 PM
Subject: RE: [Lubuntu-desktop] Dropbox
To: stone1343@xxxxxxxxx

 Nope, but I'll probably give it a try later (possibly tomorrow) because I'm
fairly interested as well.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:06:33 -0400
From: stone1343@xxxxxxxxx
To: lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Lubuntu-desktop] Dropbox

Has anyone tried (and succeeded) to get Dropbox working on Lubuntu? There
are "text-based" instructions,

http://wiki.dropbox.com/TipsAndTricks/TextBasedLinuxInstall

inbox. See how.<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2>

--
In 2008, the world created 31 billion tonnes of CO2 and the level of CO2 in
the atmosphere rose by 2 ppm, or 16 billion tonnes. Much of the remaining 14