PCManFM beta release postponed and may require unfreeze.

Here I want to ask our developers/translators for some opinions.
We already entered feature and string freeze.
However, I want to request an exception because current pcmanfm missed
a REQUIRED feature for a file manager.
We didn't implement undelete for trash:// then the trash bin support
became totally useless.
The reason this is not implemented is because glib/gio didn't provide
support for this.
However, today I found that it has partial support for it, but this is
not documented in API doc.
So, actually we can do it. Missing this feature is actually a severe
usability bug since this makes trash bin useless.
A new string "Restore" or "Undelete" might be needed for this menu
item to restore trashed files.
If there is no objection, I'd like to request an exception for the freeze.

Any comment?

Follow ups