Re: PCManFM beta release postponed and may require unfreeze.

It really depends how close the beta is and how good the support will be
once the final version is released.

It seems silly to unfreeze now if the implementation of undelete is going to
be rushed, however, if you're confident that you're going to be able to get
good quality from the feature then I think going ahead would be fine.