Re: Slypheed

On 04/22/2010 01:38 AM, Goh Lip wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:20:14 +0800
Goh Lip<g.lip@xxxxxxx>  wrote:

ps: but now, I've to "reply to all" to get the lubuntu mailing list on it.  :(

I noticed that when there is an attachment, usually of a html nature, the "reply to mailing list' will be sent to the sender and not to the mailing list.
However, if the sender uses only plain text, then 'send to mailing list' will work.

Just need to watch out for it.

I think I've found out how this happened........

When the sender sends to a personal email, and cc the lubuntu mailing list, replying using 'reply to mailing list' will be sent to the sender. I think all messages should be sent "to" the mailing list and not on "cc". This happens too if using other email clients like thunderbird too and is not specific to slypheed.

Hope we can all watch out for this.

--
Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate.