Re: multi screen support & docs

Steve,

RandR is installed GRandR (Multiple Screens) is just a GUI front end for it
as is LXRandR (Monitor Settings)

So can i have a play with http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=84 and
possibly add it to the wiki area ?

Julien,

Not wishing to 'nag', but a descision on where people should post support
questions when there is not 'someone in'  IRC is pretty much needed. As this
is a Lubuntu project, and from earlier discussions it was decided that it
should be held else where other than on [
http://forum.phillw.net/viewforum.php?f=18 (you'd be more than welcome to
use it). But it would be good if there was somewhere for them to ask
questions & receive answers, i feel a bit 'bad' when I post links up from
there to help an OP and not a supported forum.

As Lubuntu is staying light on the GUI stuff, I think that the manual may
come in handy as it also gives people  self assurance about how Linux works
and we do use CLI for some things. I'll add it as an external link