Re: [Lxde-list] PCManFM 0.9.5 is going to be released (some strings are changed)

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:46:00 +0100, C David Rigby <c.david.rigby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Steve wrote:
<snip>
It had not occurred to me to offer to help with this aspect of
development, since I know only English well enough to use it
professionally (I know a smattering of Italian and French, but not
enough to be useful).

So, if someone wants to point me in the right direction, I'd be glad to
help with editing strings and such.

Cheers
David

http://wiki.lxde.org/en/Category:Translations

Thanks - I'll have a look. Cheers, David

I’m relatively new to translations but, if you need any help give me a shout and I’ll see what I can do. What variation of English do you use?

--
Steve (Yorvyk)
http://www.lubuntu.net