Re: main ubuntu forum

Hi Goh,

thanks for your input. Actually I think in regards to marketing
lubuntu is quite successful. There are thousands of blog entries and
many people are talking about it.

There was not a release for the general public yet and we are still at
the beginning.

So, any support from your side is welcome!

Ciao Mario