Re: main ubuntu forum

Le mercredi 28 avril 2010 à 17:32 +0800, Goh Lip a écrit :
> Lastly, but I think more importantly, the exposure and 'market
> recall',
> no.....even just knowing about 'Lubuntu' is low.  Not many people have
> heard of it, even the ubuntu users themselves and that's a shame.
Well, from my part, it was done on purpose. Not advertising too much
before having something good enough to test :)

> I understand Lubuntu is not 'officially' part of ubuntu yet, (just a
> part of launchpad?) and that's perhaps the reason we cannot be too
> 'overt' about this, but could you share with us the framework that
> needs to be done to achieve this? Who knows, some of us here, besides
> being good designers and techies are good in marketing and pr too?
> (but
> I hope not in office politics and corporate shenaniganism  :) )
It's another reason for not advertising too much. For the "What is
needed", not much from our part. We need to wait the opening of the
development of the next release, to start pinging good persons. Don't
worry, it's very high in my TODO list :)