Re: main ubuntu forum

On 04/29/2010 03:33 AM, Julien Lavergne wrote:

Well, from my part, it was done on purpose. Not advertising too much
before having something good enough to test :)

It's another reason for not advertising too much. For the "What is
needed", not much from our part. We need to wait the opening of the
development of the next release, to start pinging good persons. Don't
worry, it's very high in my TODO list :)

Okay, understand. Patience could be a virtue. Good luck on what you're doing. If there's more we could do, drop us a hint.

Can't resist one more time....
Lubuntu has potential! World domination next!  :)

Regards, take care, thanks - Goh Lip