Forum Support

Hi,

you will be aware that we now have a lubuntu prefix on
http://ubuntuforums.org/ whilst I know everyone is busy, and it is a real
small team could I ask that you do pop on every now and again to check for
lubuntu questions. The way the system works so that you can pick up on
people who have either used the lubuntu prefix or a lubuntu tag are:

1) Click on Search, select Tag, type in lubuntu
2) Click on Search, select Advanced, Under the banner that says "Search
Options", to the left you will see an option "Find Threads with Prefix".
Scroll down the list and select "lubuntu"

They've been kind enough to give us the option, IMHO it is only right that
we do take the time to go and check on postings that are lubuntu related.