Impossible to change keyboard layout in Live-CD?

Hi,

I'm currently installing Lubuntu on my laptop using  the final test
release.
Unfortunately, I forgot to select the correct keymap when booting into
the Live-CD environment and I found no other way than using setxkbmap to
change the keyboard layout.

I think there should at least be a way to change it in
preferences->"Keyboard and mouse" or "language support".

If I missed it somewhere, please let me know.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
KIAaze (https://launchpad.net/~zohn-joidberg)