Re: Lubuntu games

I think that games are a very personal thing. One should have the games he likes (for example, I installed Extreme Tux Racer and Wormux), not a set of pre-defined games that he may or may not like. And since Lubuntu aims for low-end machines, servers in which the owner wants a graphic environment, and the like, maybe we should let the user what games he wants or doesn't want.

Goh Lip escribió:
A small suggestion, checked out the forum and understand the
considerations for and against having default games installed viz...

o not too 'weighty' to weigh down the lubuntu distro
o need to have some games to show 'completeness' of lubuntu.

May I suggest fltk1.1-games as a pre-installed game base?
It is small, quite fun to play? (I don't really know, not a games type
of guy), but at least, it's something.

Regards- Goh Lip