Re: A couple of thoughts from a chat

Le dimanche 02 mai 2010 à 12:00 +0100, Phillip Whiteside a écrit :
> Any thoughts on that one? Either include the modaliases or just a
> mention on the wiki page.
It's missing from the lubuntu-desktop package. It will be fixed with the
PPA.
It's something that can be reported on Launchpad (ubuntu-bug
lubuntu-desktop).

> (11:20:08) >>: I think lubuntu should use guayadeque :)
It's not included in Ubuntu official repository. Until this, we can't
evaluate it for inclusion.
Also, the memory usage is not the only criteria for the music player.
The CPU usage is also critical (especially for something running in the
background :))