Re: Lubuntu games

Well, maybe you're right and a couple of games would be nice.
That F1 game looks nice, but it doesn't seem to be in Ubuntu's repositories, so it probably cannot be included on Lubuntu.

Andrew Woodhead escribió:
An old game which has been shifted to Linux and given a face lift is F1-Spirit. Check it out its badass and the music is sweeeeeeeeeeeet