Setup trash bin in LXDE

Hello. I've recently installed lxde to my Xubuntu 10.04, instead of
xfce. LXDE is light and fast, much better than xfce. I've attached
Lubuntu ppa repository, because i want more up-to-date file manager -
pcmanfm2. But for some reason trash bin doesn't work in my install.
Since trash bin works in Lubuntu LiveCD, i think, it is something with
configuration files. Tell me please, what configs should i take look at
in Lubuntu, to find out how to setup trash bin in my install.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
fenixk19 (https://launchpad.net/~fenixk19)