Re: Lubuntu 10.04 is released

Congratulations to you too!, Julien! Have a relax now.

Thanks to Mario for the web, the wiki and support.

And thanks PCMan for its great program, patience and dedication (Lubuntu
project is a privileged one to count on you). And I must confess it's an
honnor working with you, because I'm using LXDE since its FIRST release,
always believed it could be a great idea!

I want to thank specially to everybody who liked and disliked the
artwork, those made Lubuntu to be just as it is now.

Ubuntu is great, but LUBUNTU is ours! Installing right now...