Roadmap for Lubuntu 10.10 and UDS

Hi,

UDS (the Ubuntu developers submit) will take place in Bruxelles
(Belgium) between 10 and 14 May [1]. To prepare it, I began to write
some blueprints and goals I would like to achieve for the next release.
You can see the (kind of) "Roadmap" on the wiki :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers#Maverick

Goal n°1 will be to be accepted as an official flavor. My personal goal
will be to sync packaging with Debian. But we can set others goals for
the next release :-)

If you have other ideas or wishes, feel free to reply to the mailing
list, or go/connect to the UDS to discuss them :) Any feedbacks from
users will be appreciate :-)

[1] : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-M

Follow ups