Re: Lose mouse and monitor setting after reboot or log-out in 10.04

On 05/03/2010 01:22 PM, Steve wrote:
On Mon, 03 May 2010 19:20:08 +0100, <jarmenda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good afternoon (here),

I have one issue that I hope someone can kindly point me in the right
direction to. While everything is working fine in my Lubuntu desktop,
after I reboot, power back up, or log back in I lost the settings for my
mouse (I'm left handed) and my monitor's LCD Hz setting (@67Hz). I can
manually change them back and all is well. Other desktops I've worked
with (XFCE, Gnome) don't exhibit this problem but I was wondering if
there's a way I could put this into some configuration file so I won't
have to keep doing this every time. It's not a show stopper but it is a
PITA.

Best regards!

See https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxinput/+bug/563530
for a solution to your mouse problem. Still working on the display
settings. Hope this helps for now.

No joy I'm afraid. Reckon it'll be best to wait a bit until an update comes around that'll fix it.

--
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

     - Robert Frost