Re: Some bugs are found in Lubuntu 10.04.

Thanks PCMan for the feedback. Please open bugs on launchpad so we can
keep an eye on those issues.

Le mardi 04 mai 2010 à 22:21 +0800, PCMan a écrit :
> 1. language packs are included in the cd, but they are not installed
> when related locale is selected on installation. This makes the
> included language packs useless.
Work for me with French locale. Maybe it will be fixed with the new way
to build the CD.

> 2. Poor performance of lxdm. LXDM takes many seconds to load and the
> screen becomes blank for a while. This doesn't happen when I use
> Ubuntu and manually install Lxdm.
You mean it takes some time to appear after the plymouth screen ? Maybe
there is something which is waiting on the boot process. Do you have a
bootchart ?

> 3. Chromium should have default language of webpages set according to
> locale.
Chromium bug :)

> 4. In libfm-pref-apps, chromium is not set as default browser, and
> sylpheed is not set as default mail client.
Reported :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/575340