Some bugs are found in Lubuntu 10.04.

I format my harddisk and install the new lubuntu from scratch.
Some bugs are noted.
1. language packs are included in the cd, but they are not installed
when related locale is selected on installation. This makes the
included language packs useless.
2. Poor performance of lxdm. LXDM takes many seconds to load and the
screen becomes blank for a while. This doesn't happen when I use
Ubuntu and manually install Lxdm.
3. Chromium should have default language of webpages set according to locale.
4. In libfm-pref-apps, chromium is not set as default browser, and
sylpheed is not set as default mail client.

These bugs are currently found. I'll report later after using Lubuntu for days.

Follow ups