Re: marketing

Hi,

within my baby forum I have a lubuntu area. The main banner for ubutnu
(which is not installed at the moment as I've just installed a new theme,
but can be seen here http://www.phillw.net/ (I have clearance from Canonical
for that)
I request permission to add the 468x60 banner from
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork#Web
banners as a sub banner for that area, as the http link, i would
propose https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu#Introduction
to the Lubuntu Desktop project But I'm not sure if you could think of a
better link that does just say "Direct from server / Torrent", I'd be happy
to have it link internally to a posting that explains getting it.