Re: marketing

Hi,

long story cut short. I've moved host for my baby forum.

I used to use the 468X60 banner at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Marketing#Web
banners  as a click link to download lubuntu, it was discussed that it
should be a little more "obvious" that it is a download link.

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Marketing#Web banners>Can you redo it with
the text "Click here to Download for Free" (or words to that effect) - I'm
quite okay if it needs to be resized    600(ish) X 100 (ish) as a banner if
the text needs to be on two lines.

If you could also give some thought as to a similarly sized one that says
"Click here to get the development version" (or words to that effect)
possibly with a different scheme indicating it is the development version?

I'll leave the art work / design to you experts, amongst many things I am
not, is a graphic designer :-)

Thanks,

Phill.