Very nice looking

Very nice looking distro! I was so very worried that NO *buntu 10.4
would be able to load on my Ubuntu 9.10. EVERY Alpha, Beta, and RC
LiveCD of 10.4 Ubuntu, Xubuntu, and Lubuntu FAILED to boot. Your Stable
Beta finally would boot up. (Bug #545367)

Are there any plans to include, by default, the gnash or swf-dec
players, or the OpenJDK or iced-tea (I think that is their name),
plugins? I don't "think" there would be any license issues, as these are
OSS. And a user could have a YouTube and java experience right
out-of-the-box.

I'd like to finally force my Mom to get onto the Net, and a LiveCD box
with NO hard-drive might be good.

Thank you for all your work. Much success to Lubuntu!

Viel Glueck.

Bonne chance.

Marti

Follow ups