Re: Installed Lubuntu 5 days ago for testing

The following are messages from Keith and Ionnis from the ubuntu-user list. Anyone here wants to handle their messages? Sorry I don't think I am experienced enough in their specific issues to answer them.

Suggest you cc to their direct email too as they may not (yet) have registered in the lubuntu mailing list.