Re: Lubuntu and high memory consumption

1. This may be caused by bugs in ureadahead. Rebooting for several
times might fix this. On my box, Lubuntu uses less RAM than yours so I
cannot reproduce this.
2. PCManFM2 can work well with concky if your concky is configured
correctly. There is a blog post on http://blog.lxde.org/ for this
issue.