Re: Lubuntu and high memory consumption

That certainly got my attention, since I just switched from U Lucid to L
Lucid in hopes of getting a slimmer system. But I can confirm your
observations to some extent:
Ubuntu Lucid: 157 MB
Lubuntu Lucid: 138 MB...

but I have pcmanfm disabled so I can run conky,
and I have lxpanel disabled so I can run tint2.
which may account for the difference in our reports.

Lane