Re: Replacing Aqualung with Exaile [DISCUSSION]

I encourage every Lubuntu and LXDE users to try DeadBeef, an almost
perfect lightweight yet feature-rich music player.
The author provided deb packages already. The latest release is quite awesome.
http://deadbeef.sourceforge.net/
The UI is very similar to that of LXMusic, but it's much more functional.
Please try it and share your opinions.
This is my favorite so far.