Re: Replacing Aqualung with Exaile [DISCUSSION]

On Sun, 16 May 2010 02:55:19 +0800
PCMan <pcman.tw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I encourage every Lubuntu and LXDE users to try DeadBeef, an almost
> perfect lightweight yet feature-rich music player.
> The author provided deb packages already. The latest release is quite
> awesome. http://deadbeef.sourceforge.net/
> The UI is very similar to that of LXMusic, but it's much more
> functional. Please try it and share your opinions.
> This is my favorite so far.

Deadbeef is in the ppa repository too, check out
https://launchpad.net/~alexey-smirnov/+archive/deadbeef

May be easier to install and get updated through this ppa.

Regards - Goh Lip
--
If you understand, things are the way they are.
If you do not understand, things are the way they are.