Inclusion in 10.10 [Disk Mounting]

Hi,

It has been asked on IRC if it is possible to automount devices on startup.
I could only advise manually editing the fstab. Having had a further dig,
pysadm does not bring any dependencies onto my system (I'm guessing they're
already there because of Pyneighborhood). As it is only going to use up a
little disk space and I would not think more resources to run than something
like Pyneighborood do you think it is an included candidate, or should it be
just noted that a user requiring such functionality can install it via
Synaptics.