Re: Inclusion in 10.10 [Disk Mounting]

Hi,

there is still disk-manager avaiable. (even though it isn't anymore on ubuntu, but debian unstable still has it http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=disk-manager&searchon=names&suite=unstable&section=all <http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=disk-manager&searchon=names&suite=unstable&section=all>)
It is working very good and can configure /etc/fstab interactively.