Re: Inclusion in 10.10 [Disk Mounting]

I didn't think you were dude
:D
No worries duder.

Personally I hate automount, it gets in my way. Sure I put in my USB stick
but I don't want to use it til later, yet the stupid file browser pops up
and gets in my face. It also gives security as the file system is only
mounted when required but I guess most users plug stuff in when required etc
and new users will be used to the "windows" way.

Swings and roundabouts..