Re: [Lubuntu Desktop] Replace Aqualung with deadbeef.

We already knew this long time ago. Last week we've contacted author
of deadbeef and some debian devs trying to solve this.
The latest version of deadbeef now includes a newer version of libdumb
whose license is more debian-friendly.
Now let's see what debian people think.
If this is still not acceptable, turning off libdumb while compiling
deadbeef is the solution.
This lib is optional and rarely used. It provides decoder for *.mod music only.
libdumb can be safely removed if the license issue cannot be handled.

Cheers