Re: [Ubuntu Desktop] Required

If you are talking about why 'lubuntu-desktop' package would be removed when
one small part of its dependency is removed, you can choose to ignore it and
remove that package since it is only a meta-package that contains
(literally) nothing inside it. It won't hurt other programs.

Besides, the first thing that I did when I installed lubuntu in my netbook
was to remove xfburn, and my desktop works just as fine :)

Of course, if your package manager insists that other parts of
lubuntu-desktop to be removed as well, that's another story...