Re: [Ubuntu Desktop] Required

Updates will be fine, the upgrade process expects (as far a I know) there to
be a desktop metapackage to use as a reference so may be needed when
maverick comes out. Otherwise its absolutely fine.

i personally instal ubuntu-restricted extras then remove it as well as the
stupid flash plugin it gives to then install 64bit flash. If i keep the
package installed it will repull in 32bit flash and all the other garbage I
do not want. I's a touch of control :)

Peace
-Andy