Re: [Lxde-list] Change the goals of PCManFM 1.0

Another option might be release 1.0 with current feature set, but
create a branch for 1.5 and do the development in parellel, just like
what Firefox has done in the past. Then both the stable branch and the
development 1.5 branch can have releases. So users who requires new
features can ship the 1.5.x version. Maybe this is a better idea, and
this can be documented in the release note of 1.0.