Re: Lubuntu Maverick Alpha 1

It works fine here with that one exception of having to use
"nomodeset" to get it to boot.

Well, I should qualify this with, I installed it last night around
2am, used it for an hour or so, and then went to sleep. :)  This
morning I'm cleaning it up, customizing it to be my main distro unless
something unforeseen happens.  But it's an alpha.. so what could go
wrong? :)

Thanks folks.. this is really nice!  I'm using it as I type this.

Let me know if I can do anything to assist with diagnosis of the iso...

Regards,
Bob