Re: Changes planned for the seed

There is a new XFCE4-Taskmanager version with much improvements.
As far as I know the lxtaskmanager is still based on the older version.

http://mmassonnet.blogspot.com/2010/06/major-changes-in-xfce-task-manager.html

Another topic (sry Julien did not send to the mailinglist just to you) :

What about the proxy GUI ?
As we don't have one right now(10.04), we should push that so that it
can get into the ubuntu repos for 10.10:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2351433/lxproxy_0.1ubuntu3_all.deb

Its still an early version but seems to work quite good.