games

Hai everybody,

I want to talk about games....Yes I know you guys talk about the game issue already , but this is different. I like to propose I mean ask, If its possible to add games that doesn't require heavy video card or other heavy hardware. I like to see games in Lubuntu that make us busy with thinking teasing our brains like patience,sudoku or gbrainy that doesn't need special video stuff at all.At this moment I play games that is running on dosbox(dosgames) like digger and its fun on my netbook.
thanks for reading my mail.

Thanks you.
Josef.