Re: Changing PDF viewer by default

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Leszek Lesner <leszek.lesner@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Isn't Chromium getting native PDF support ?
> Maybe we simply need to wait ;)

That assumes people only access PDFs from a browser. That is definitely not
the case with me, because I always have local PDFs I need to read.

OTOH, I find I prefer slim distros that let me add the tools I actually
need, rather than having some anonymous developer decide that for me. My
main distro right now is Ubuntu Minimal CD. I made a script to apt-get my
favorite apps after the distro is installed.

Lane

 *Lane Lester*
 The Web Doctor <http://www.the-web-doctor.com>
You can have your own website for just $10+10+10!