FW: Another interesting music player

From: glenn_de_groot@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pcman.tw@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Lubuntu-desktop] Another interesting music player
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:56:46 +0000

Sorry, it doesn´t use python.I got confused by misreading this part of an article:
xnoise is written in vala. This means it is compiled to pure Gobject/C and therfore very fast and lightweight compared with other music players written in mono or python.

I already thought it was kinda strange since it did not come with python dependencies. :PSo it does use about 4 or 5 mb of ram.
-Glenn