Re: lubuntu cpu scaling....

Hi Adam,

I've had a stab at putting the frequency scaling information together over
at http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=104 please let myself or Bob
know any alterations that need making. For a discussion with someone who has
a dual core, Bob can probably help the best as my laptop is the proud owner
of a single Intel Celeron M 440. He also has moderator priveleges on the
baby forum so any discussions you both have he can put on without needing me
;-) It is his thread :-D

Once they're settled and ready I can check with the development team and get
them onto the Wiki area. I'm sure you know that getting documentation
together does require that we do it, the team is very small.

Thanking you in advance for helping lubuntu,

Phill.

P.S. to everyone, if you have comments to add or if you have any "How To's"
please let me know, I'd be really happy to hear from you.