[Alpha2] Is it just me or the keyring for Lubuntu PPA is missing?

I installed the Alpha 2 version of Lubuntu Maverick, installation went fine
(aside from being unable to auto-mount encrypted volume, which is another
matter that I should have investigated more...).
But updating the package list didn't not go so well.

Because...

1) The authentication key for Lubuntu PPA was missing.
2) The address for Lubuntu PPA gave me a 404 error.

I had to find the Lubuntu PPA in Google, remove the old address to Lubuntu
PPA then add it again so that it would download the key and the address
properly.

Did anyone else had to do this to update their Lubuntu related packages? or
is it a problem that only I have experienced?

Follow ups